Craniosacral Biodynamics is the leading edge of evolution in Craniosacral therapy. BCST is a healing art that works with the subtle energies that create and maintain health in the human system. While not a manipulative therapy, it has its roots in osteopathy and has evolved to include influences from advances in Neuroscience, Human Development, Pre and Perinatal Psychology, and Trauma Resolution. Practitioners use an educated gentle, non-invasive touch to listen for and to engage with supporting nervous system regulation and allowing the resolution of conditions resulting from stress and trauma. It is lead by Rebekah Crown, BCST, RCST®, FQM, founder and teacher, in beautiful Montreal!
This training is a 700-hour in-depth training of the biodynamic model of craniosacral therapy, as developed by Franklyn Sills, in the lineage of William Garner Sutherland, DO, and others, leading you to be a BCST Certified Practitioner. It is taught by Rebekah Crown, RCST, FQM in Montreal, in the beautiful Mile-End neighbourhood!
It is given in 12 seminars of 4 days each (except for 2 seminars), over a 2-year period approximately. It is recognized by BCTA/NA, Ritma, ANN and other associations. We alternate languages, offering French and English trainings every 2 years. In 2020 it will be given in French and in 2022 in English.
Who is it for?
For all bodywork practitioners such as massage therapists, yoga teachers, Somatic experiencing practitioners, midwives, nurses, and all healing professionals wishing to complement their practice or start a new one.
What is is good for:
Chronic Stress, Insomnia, Injuries, Traumas, Pain and Inflammation, Headaches, Backache, MS, Injuries, Depression, Anxiety, Childbirth, Birth preparation, Palliative Care patients, children, seniors, etc.
BCST work is based on:
- Establishing a clear and negotiated relational field
- Deepening practitioner presence, clarity of perception and perceiving the original matrix of health that is ever present within us.
- Perceiving phenomena that relate to Primary Respiration and its interaction with unresolved conditional or traumatic forces
- Reaching a balanced state of awareness and stillness within which the presence of conditional forces in order to allow the healing to happen deeply
You will learn, among other subjects:
- Contact skills and resources orienting to health
- Embryology, birth and biodynamic natural forces
- Fluid bodies and tides
- Craniosacral anatomy and nervous system
- Biodynamic principles with verbal and listening skills
- Breath of Life and Primary Respiration and so much more
In all seminars, you’ll enjoy a balanced mix of meditative practices, theory, lectures, visual presentations, movement, creativity, small group exercises and hands on supervised practice. You will also have the opportunity for deep personal growth and creating connection with an international community of practitioners.