CRANIOSACRAL BIODYNAMIC FOUNDATION TRAINING (700 Hours – In French)
With Rebekah Crown, RCST®
Upcoming 2018 workshops and seminars:
- BCST Intro (2-days) September 22 & 23 – In French
- BCST Foundations (4-days): October 18 to 21, 2018 – In French
- BCST Foundations (4-days): November 1st to 4th, 2018 0- IN ENGLISH ( Register before October 1st, please).
Workshop ( 2-days): In the 2-day workshop, you’ll discover the profound, gentle, approach of Craniosacral Biodynamics and you will get a taste of Craniosacral Biodynamic. You will complete the workshop and leave with some efficient tools to help you and your clients, in your practice. The 4-day seminar allows you to go deeper, get the foundation and prepare the grounds. It is also the first seminar of the training that is open to all. The roots of this fascinating work comes from osteopathy. Read more
Workshop ( 4-days): Seminar 1 is health and resource oriented providing many tools to use already in your practice. Emphasis is placed on the preparation of the practitioner, creating safety, negotiating appropriate contact. Establishing a connection to our own sense of wellbeing is essential to the therapeutic relationship and much more:
- History and evolution of the work
- Building a safe therapeutic relationship
- Resources and developing the felt sense
- The practice of presence
- Dynamic Stillness
- Orienting to health
- Establishing a wide perceptual field
- Practitioner neutral
- Practitioner fulcrums
- Intro to the relational field
- Beginning practitioner verbal skills
- Exploring touch history, nurturing touch/toxic touch
- The ritual of contact
- The Breath of Life, Primary Respiration and Biodynamic principles
- Anatomy and physiology of Primary Respiratory mechanism
- Palpation and perception; general listening contacts, Pieta and feet
Early bird rates:
Intro workshop (2 days): 250$ before July 22, then 295 $ before August 22st and 321$ after.
Seminar (4 days): 642$ taxes included. Please register before October 1st, if possible.
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALING EARLY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAUMA – NEW!
with Myrna Martin, RCST®, RN, MN, RCC
This workshop was held last May 2018, in Montreal, for the first time in Montreal and it was a great success! Dates to be advised for next one. Stay tuned.
This 4-days workshop will deepen and broaden your understanding of the attachment template that creates the foundation for our relationship to self, to others, our learning capacity, our stress response and our physical health. Read more